11.09.2022

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life....

here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to normal, everything will bounce back to where it was..... but it didn't. 


….. it all started with Joey, then Noliza, then Diamond, then Alvin, then Fanty and quite recently Percy...


nothing stayed the same, nothing fade away, nothing you can do about it.

sometimes in the middle of the night, you will just jolt, sit cross-legged and stare into nothingness, overthinking what will be next? what will be after the next?


….. and now at 3AM, asking myself a different question- when will be mine? when am I due?

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...