9.05.2010

I can do magic!





We teased, splashed and accessorized! Yep with all that jazz! Mind you it wasn't easy! Yes, it was a struggle and painful but nonetheless what matters is how pretty sight she became after. I was the one who dolled her up.









I love colors. From clothes to accessories to make up. I am a queer for crying out loud. It runs through my veins and can detect an eye-sore from an eye-candy.

 I am frustrated fashion designer.....

The freakier the better

I do my own make up as well.....



every night is an opening night.....



may it be just a regular day

or even a gala such as this....


well that was oh-so 4 years ago.... a done deal for me already!


No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...