8.31.2010

10 to top, cliché lines at HOOK-UPS / March 27, 2010

Hook-ups. Here and there. Discreetly or hidden, in fact sometimes blunt and dull. Whatever it maybe still there would be unforgettable lines that you say or had said that tickles your funny bone and makes you crack your nuts in a shell. Here are some I have pared, savor;
  1. Do you have a name? - of course Dumbo, every parent that’s in their right mind would name their child, right?
  2. Top or Bottom? - Argh! This stings sometime!
  3. Do you have a place? - Planning to play some tricks?
  4. You are rocking my scene! Huh? Mais, maiz, mays, maize… very cornish to hear!
  5. Are you alone? I’ll check, hmmmm…. for the past 5min not until you came? YES!
  6. Can I have your number? - Oh sure…. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7… still not enough? 8 9 and 10…blah..blah..blah
  7. Where we at? - Planet earth…. yipee!!
  8. Are you waiting for someone? - You, cliché huh, why in the world would I stand on my Wade shoes for 15min if am not into your booty? Clear thought? Beats me!
  9. Do you have a rubber? - Of course…. emergency exits!!
  10. Mind if I buy you a drink? - Sure! Booty call here I come….whopeee!!
and counting… damn those lines really evolves and integrates, germinates even. Some of them may even blow your mind and some, really? Might have pulled trigger and shot myself for eww-ness!!

1 comment:

  1. This is great.... I always encounter this bad-trip questions everytime na nasa mall, food spot, naglalakad ako....AMF

    ReplyDelete

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...