8.31.2010

Lost: wandering soul unattended

Do I really need a soul searching medley? In what tune would I dance the night away?

I haven’t been the same since I joined the haystack of the banal, sinner and the judged. Right now being here at this crossroad, I never seem to reach a conclusion, is it just me or I tend to stay away from what I am. I am tired but is it just my way of thinking that makes me nerve-wrecked every single time?

My work is doing the finest it can ever be, in fact I excel, in most prominent ways I can, redeeming myself has never been this good, the fact that I am helping, I am also learning. Was this am supposed to do and be? Career-wise am on track, I can manage. I can devour what I want. Tricks I can manage, control and plan for, as they are tangible and has fixed outcomes, if they go haywire there are a lot of back ups you can grab and alleviate the missing parts.

Physically am withstanding but I haven’t had the time to be checked by professionals yet I want to. A need to tone and maintain is all I need. I can’t complain of the physical assets dear Lord has bestowed upon me, thankful that I am what I am. There are flaws here and there, they can’t be just non-sense as they partake half of me being human. As Tyra Banks always says, not all of your feature is perfect but it’s your job to conceal it make them believe you are. Dealing with the criticism I have come to be on track. Maybe some clear and daunted marks here and there but they are tacky-toast only, they’ll go at some point in time. Bear with it or deal with it, it’s me, other people can’t change it, so am I. So why not love it. Leave or stay. That’s me. And will stand by that.


Oh enough about me!

Ego anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...