8.31.2010

…the whore in ME… / February 8, 2010

I felt so bad, so dirty and filthy but I kept thinking this is part of life, it comes and goes and sometimes stays. Smirking me when it was all done. A deed shameful enough but you gotta try what you gotta write, correct?

Here’s what happened, as I was walking down the alley, waiting for a cab to run my way, I kinda stopped by this dim sum house to catch some air, drunk and wasted as I was, head spinning and Lady Gaga’s Bad Romance playing on my mind. The attendant smiled. Confused and dazed I smiled back, thinking that it was a part of the service, who cares, but the chills under my spine knows a bit of what was gonna happen next. And it did. We exchanged digits and address plus the names. Naughty me as a devils what you gonna be, I called him, set a date and time and place, BAM! Hook-up to nook up played its way.

We did it in less than 30 minutes tops, 20 even – not that am in a hurry but that’s all it takes, what was unusual is that it just came by a fly, no hang-ups, no personal feelings, not even a conversation. We just did it. Fun, thrilling and a bit conscience-biting that me who’s a sucker for love and romance and happy-endings would wound up and catching up with the trail.
Bandwagon this has become, a friend of mine calls it “pasaload” and actually not to mention few of my friends are doing it, we call it one-time-fuck or the hi-hello-good fuck.  Weird, really as it never occurred to me. It shocked me even after he left that I did it.

I’ve been reckless before but not this type of foolhardy. Juvenile.

No strings attached. Maybe its the craze or the in-thing now a days, I can’t really fathom but the experience, one helluva ride. The thrill and the adventure is there yet am also thinking of the repercussions, the what-ifs and the what-woulds, who cares, it was a night I won’t ever forget.


No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...