8.31.2010

High Fashion. High Maintenance.

How in the world do I attract such magnitude?


I am but a simpleton. I don’t have any figures to boast but I end up with these beautiful creatures. In every sense of it, is what I mean.


Take Guy#1 a European jetsetter, traveling around the world as well as the local scenery and just “spinning it”; I guess he’s what you call a royalty with a twist. Met him at a bar on a Friday night, shared a dinner or two, had some crazy, clean and fun nights! Awesome! I couldn’t ask for more and up till now we ring and wire messages, sweet nothings and all as he wants to slow things down as he is battling his own “demon”. Funny for me but I respect where he is coming from. Settled? Oh yeah, as I’ve said I couldn’t ask for more.


Here comes Guy#2 a celebrity, primadonna and stylista. My kind of concerto that is. I like him and that’s all that ever matters “but” he’s born with a silver spoon, yep! You read it right, out of my league if you’ll ask me yet as I was enchanted with his charms, he was so down to earth in an ethereal kind of way and he was simple in an imperial subtle way. He may not have a Midas’s touch but in all the time I’ve been talking to him it spelled grandeur and magnificence. I am no Princess Di if that’s the realization am about to ponder. Would it just be a fiction like the Lady and the Tramp in the light of Love? I think I am falling in love and that’s all that matters.


Too early to tell on what will happen next. I don’t want to hope as I have walked on that same hadj before and was badly hurt and beaten.


To hope or not to. Would I have a “happily ever after”?

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...