8.31.2010

Keeping love real / February 28, 2010

Love is what is left when the passion has gone. Then comes commitment.


Powerful tug on my part. Never thought it would be like this hard. Falling in love has never been my forte, I’ve been there, hurt, messed-up and done that. It shook my whole sense and groping things back to normal ain’t that easy, honey!


Networking sites promoting friendship and mate plus sex has been the modality, not that am against it since it has been the diatonic scale of meeting people and having fun is one of the agenda and name of the game itself, newbie as I am never thought it would be this hard / easy / preemptive, confusing huh? Be in my shoe for a difference!

Yes, I am in favor of the norm but the way it is handled is not quite what I have in mind and appeals to me the least. But how does one keep love real? Got to test it a couple of times already and most of it ends up having sex, not that I am bad on it and I can guarantee money back but does creating relationships just a cliche, overrated and understated? Is the basis of a good relationship nowadays is how good you are in bed? Moaning? I am a hopeless romantic type so I don’t buy the idea of sex as the foundation of a lasting relationship.


Being queer gives you the edge of living the alternative lifestyle that they claim to be so fabulous and lavish yet it is not, as it condones and molests the mere idea of love into a spastic one-night affair.


So here’s the fact: if you decide to meet up with the person, you have two choices; to like and and dislike. If you detest the persons profile and assets, you get to lick and ditch plus move to the next palate. The other case, liking the behalf, you get to lick and keep. Fair? Am guessing not! What has the world gone into? Dick tasting fora?

I know am being judgmental here but can we still keep love real or they just happen on reel life? Or shall we conclude lust empowers the passion and emotions that we should conjure and savor.


My, my, my.



No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...