8.31.2010

Auction: Invitation to Bid / November 6, 2009

I will wait”

Do you know how many times I have verbiaged this word already? Twice and still counting. Is this my destiny? To wait and wait and wait……to the nth?
Or maybe am just fooling myself, leading to believe that everything will come to its course, let it be, as they say. Yet its so frustrating putting your love on the line and holding it down just so the person you’re alloting it with may come to his senses and finally sweeps you off your feet. Lame! I mean, yeah its feasible but up until when? They say if you are in love, it holds no bounds specially time and tide itself. I can wait, really I can. That’s an easy thing to do but up until when would be the question at hand. I maybe happy and jovial all the time, yet my eyes won’t hide the cold freezing lonesome nights.

It’s not particularly the wait that am wearing myself out, it’s the heartache and the longing of not being with the person you love. They say true love can wait, silly how it commenced! In what way not suffocating would the wait be? Because in time you’ll get the feeling of being left out,  unloved and unwanted. Admit it, us queers, if that happens, would think of the crown and the glory and the only question that you’ll ask is Am I that fugly?”  I know! I asked!

What would I do? or will do?
Life is a bitch, we know 
Blair Waldorf is!

Bitter and all that but I guess if you’re the one in-love, you have no other way but just to love and wait. It may be the end of it yet time can only tell. Angry, frustrated and hopeless as you are nonetheless you felt it, it was there, even for a second, it was real and if you’ll get back to that feeling, that fleeting moment, the happiness was intangible and priceless.

Well, would anybody point me to the bus stop please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...