8.31.2010

Gateway’s SuperBowl of China / November 4, 2009


Eating has been one of the pleasures that I enjoy most. Savoring the dish from your lips then to your taste buds, hmmm, its’ just simply amazing. Sensing its aroma then enjoying the burst of herbs and spices, my, my, my so delectable! But never have I guessed that a welcoming smile and great customer service would be one of the factors you’ll get to satisfy your food cravings as well.

Being fond of their Assorted Seafood Rice, which is priced very affordable by the way, I snapped and visitedSuperBowl due to my rumbling stomach. Boy was I greeted with a nice smile, a point that other restos do, so give me a break. And then I was guided and seated, was given a bowl of crunchies that am not fond of but a friend of mine loves eating at Big Buddha in Greenbelt because of that munchies. Funny I can hear his laugh in between bites. LOL! The part where I was supposed to be left alone and sulk to death (just exaggerating! Don’t worry!) The nice lady broke the silence and excused, me on my bitchy mode was gonna slap here and say awful stuff, I refrained as she was wearing this very nice smile melting all my worries away, and took my order.

Fast and orderly they served the food, famished as I am, devoured the dish in one go, what? I told you I am hungry. Does not take physics and all that trajectory to define hunger, right? But nonetheless I still savored the rich, thick sauce, covering the veggies and assorted seafood bits. And actually enjoyed every crunch and bite I did on my meal.

Quick as they respond, me not even lifting a thumb, they refilled every consumed red ice tea that I gulp down and best of that, they check on you on a very polite and respectful manner fit for a queen, I am not but at that point in time, damn did I feel royalty!

Me as a picky-hard-to please-not-gonna-wait-in-line consumer, I will give them a 9 out 10, what? no more areas of improvement, I doubt that! Yet what matters is that, in all of the establishments that I frequent to, SuperBowl would be one of them from now on. Not only you will enjoy their food, the service I got was beyond I can imagine.

So the next time you’re in for a treat why not visit them at the 3rd floor of the Gateway Mall, Cubao, QC

ciao to indulgence!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...