12.28.2010

RESTRICTED

At what point do you consider RESTRICTED in a certain relationship?


Is it the point where you can't make your own decision already or at the point where you stop growing as an individual? Does a petty "where you at" or a simple "have you eaten" maybe a nudging "who are you with" can that be considered as restrictions? For me it ain't!


BUT WHY?


I am in a relationship right now. Confused and bugged. I don't want to make mistakes. Don't encourage me with "have room for errors". I have suffered enough for this relationship to work. I want to make things smooth and perfect. Trial and error method is not feasible this moment in time.


BUT HOW?


I want to scream and shout. Time and again that all my past relationship are a blunder and failures. I want to make this relationship work and grow and prosper yet right now I am not sure if my methods are correct and superb and will make a fine tune for this partnership to spoke off. Is there something that I need to know?


BUT WHAT?


I am no perfectionist but I am a certified obsessive-compulsive bitch. Sorry and please excuse my French, not a saint here. I want to lessen, minimize and even eradicate all loopholes. Safe-protect that's my word not baby-proof my relationship but I don't know how and where to start. I am helpless. I am in turmoil and I know its impossible. Still I can try right. No harm over it. Or I 
could die trying.


Is there a book or a self-help for PERFECTING a RELATIONSHIP?

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...