3.05.2011

kaput

I never want it to happen.
Is that a test of faith? The will to fight?
Close to my heart, you are my family and became my kin.
Pure lust perhaps? Carnal urge? Or just a need? 
I fought real hard but the battlecry wasn't mine to wail.
Was my voice not suffice? Or got mimed because of desire?
It's shattering, heart wrenching and mind boggling.
Why of all people it was me? Of all places, there?


Anger: Wisdom for Cooling the Flames
I can't look into your eyes no more without the questions I want filled.
I can't agree to you face to face anymore.
I can't compete with you without catechize surfacing.
I can't inveigle nor palaver to you.
I can't laugh to those crazy antics you caper.






I am not destroying a friendship that's built to last.
Isn't the bond enough? Does happiness not matter anymore?
People around us will get hurt.
Can we elude the fact of ruining a china? 
I will shut up and drive.
Can you tolerate? What about your love?
Then try to forget but never forgive.
Or have you forgotten? 


Trust. Kaput
Trust Me
Love. Kaput 

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...