10.22.2015

my lips are sealed.....

my lips are still sore- a remembrance of a once steamy afternoon delight

-just like that!



It happened on a Friday morning 6am to be exact. I was supposed to meet a booty call and it turned out not-that-great. A regular kid with nothing to do. He was a bum. He was just there for the free stuff. As socially active as I am.... 

fine..... 

as drunkard as I am, we resorted to a drinking-spree instead. As I mentioned he was a kid and I am no minor-savoring-prick. We had a couple of laughs and a bucketful of drinks. I invited a friend over and the socialization began. Tipsy, horny and flirty as my nature calls me- the next table kept on ogling and was sending mixed signals. Flirt as I maybe, I let my friend do the talking. The outcome was painstakingly easy.

We had them at hello. Five of them actually. Invited them for a couple of bottles more. The kid I was to chew? I ditched him all the way. He was of no profit anyways. So cutting the story quick: 3 out of 5 was dead on arrival, and the 2 kept hangin' on.

One of which was a family man: wife, 2 kids, a good family and a very promising career with a leading sabaw Telecom in the country. A Network Engineer  by profession. Young, tall and dark. 

Straight. Sabi niya.
He is clear and certain of that.

Blame it on the social lubricant. All became blurry.
Everything became a WAS.

We made out.
I kissed him hard. He kissed me back.
Callously. Marring my lips. Everything didn't matter anymore. I was transfixed. Half of me wanna ask but half of me hushed me with lust and desire.
Drowned, dazed but not utterly confused.
Reality came back to me.I got caught in between. Confusion or not.

I am from a shattered menage  and it wasn't a cher sight.
I left.

-just like that!



Never thinking, never pondering just expecting repercussions.
I have transfixed a certain notion that straights have their own agenda and queers have theirs too. 

Right! Tags are inevitable and a fact is strong, labels are gonna be labels nothing more nothing else. But a cross-over? I guess yes. More or less a facade. What your mouth blabs does not necessarily coincides what your heart utters. I for one, as fickle-minded as I am, hides what I feel by saying something stupid and outrageous to divert a fact thus becoming a hoax!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...