11.06.2022

Ako nalang ba ang natira?

 Literally!

I mean undeviating- everyone is a vlogger these days! 

I am not quite certain if I am the only one in the "B" now instead of the "V". I started putting my thoughts into words way back 2004 because of Dulce, it was with a different site then. Began doing blogspot.com in 2008 and stopped for an I-don't-know reason why. 

A pandemic broke out and I didn't even drop a single rumination about it! Pisti! Just when everything was in the moment- I deserted like that! I became a blogger-has-been. Everybody was busy staying alive, myself included. May kuwentong COVID ka din ba?

Fast forward 2022 and for another I-don't-know reason why. I am back as a fresh tilapia can be.



So what to expect? A lot of this and a lot of attitude and sass, my lass! A call to action for you my dear, stay tuned and subscribe!


No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...