6.17.2009

Goodbye, England Rose!

Finally, closure! Sweet words for others wanting out of a relationship, but a worst nightmare for the devote and true.
Take me for an example, loving a person so deep and true (to think this is for the 2nd time around now) has not led me to awaken of the tryst I’ve deluded myself with. I guess mending a heart takes a lifetime or so but if that happens are you still whole coming out? Am just not sure if that only happens for a usual relationship, mine is unthinkable, straight-gay coordination, although a pretty sight for some, but never true and not that simple. So hurting deep inside.
But I guess all things come to a halt when all fails and all is said and done, sad huh? Probably will, some others are devastated apparently, that’s the truth! According to a friend; when you enter to into some venture that pertains heart, probably 98% of what exudes you tends to believe that a “forever” is annotated on that, question: do everything last? I mean all relationships that I’ve known on the sailboat am in, are all fling and flirtations, the caravan has it hi-hello-goodbye are in such craze right now, how can a person say an I-Love-You waking the next day the person gone? Well can’t really tell, maybe am saying the words coz I’ve never been to a relationship that involved a lusting acknowledgement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...