6.22.2009

state of nugatory



hollow
idle
untenanted
desolate
barren

Patches of words that proliferates my being, right now, this minute at this instant.
Am happy but its meaningless
in a saddest phase at the same time whirred
on tenterhooks despite am frenetic
Why?
Three-letter word that besets my thoughts, enthralls my worried mind and heave my world apart. I tried the search but in any way I can, it’s unfathomable! Even extol my efforts yet unopulent. I may not have a brilliant mind but I do use it once in a while, a friend once told me a head on your shoulder is not just a blueprint, either use it or exploit it, either way it’s healthy! But why? Have I set a standard unrealistic for my own purpose?

No biggie as they say, but in one way or the other, is affecting all your integral.

In as much that you covet it to be as a decision, the only catch is that you have two assortment: be happy or be otherwise. Life is not that complicated, just brimming with choices that are sometimes beyond our comprehension, though given yet incompassable at times. Behavior management says my Psychology prof, way over the years, it got me thinking and yes, it makes a lot of difference if you choose your insight wisely. If you’ll allow anxiety to get, bet your ass over it and will surely procure you naturally.
A friend once acquainted me it’s just a matter of emotional governance, as it dictates what you think, feel and do. Do you agree? I don’t quite acquiesce, for some people I think it would apply but on my case, no. It can affect but not totally decree on your ways of thinking, yet a lot of friends I know gets ruled by their emotions before sagacities that compels their better judgment. It transpires, that’s why GOD structured heart and mind on different level so as no intervention or dictatorship over-injunct the system those two are made to function for.

Funny thought just gainsaid; TO EACH HIS OWN, simple yet powerful, right? And so profound if I may add!
Got verdict? Wear your decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...