3.08.2011

dayshift

FUN. 
Less queue. Less stress.
But not that compensated since there is nothing hazardous that may inflict a call center junkie like me. As am with a 24-hour support center, the clock ticks the whole day long, swarmed with people around, our center never gets hollowed and empty. Sometimes 5-10 heads in the afternoon or 10-15 count by night time then 150 to about 200 people by the middle of the wee hours after midnight. A regular stuff. No biggie.
I have the conventional and typical Yuppie shift that starts when the sun rises and ends when the sun sets. Boring? I know. Not to mention the traffic plus the hustle and the bustle of people trying to get to work and school as well. Qualms? I don't get to have any nowadays. What else would I ask for? Work by day and party till dawn then repeat till fade . See? For once in my 6 years in the industry am in a human form again. You never get to have a social life if your doing the gravey, I should say, been toxifying those shifts since eternal I guess.
Health? I don't know, endangered, I deduce? It's not a normal routine if you ask me but that's the only way to palliate all the negative ions you procure. A week is so much of a burden not to mention Mondays, yuck! I even made a mantra for Mondays, T G I F -making the day a Friday instead of it being the first day of the work week! Positive thinking just to get thru the day. I can't tell you enough to the brim, how fusive Mondays are with us. Spell hell in all caps. That's it!
My life? Like dayshift!
Fun. Less queue. Less stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...