3.21.2011

emo boy

The Ethical Slut: A Practical Guide to Polyamory, Open Relationships & Other AdventuresWith my last break-up, I got devastated-torned into pieces and crashed all through. Never thought I could still bounce up and put resilience back in me. I asked HIM real hard to give me the one that I love. HE did. But that's just it, HE gave me the physical entity but never the whole individual with heart and mind to think, love and feel. Little did I know, as I contemplated, it was my answered prayer. Granted by the Omnipotent.


Again I prayed hard, really hard, well let's say this time much harder than the last. This time, I entreat and adjure for HAPPINESS. That's all. May it be a new friend, empowered life, success with career, love of a kin or even just a simple gift. Doesn't really matter what it is. Just a lucid or even casual thing. Am up for grabs. Happiness. 


But as HE is so amazing and a truly wonderful loving GOD. I again asked for one and he gave me the ONE. I hope. Emo Boy. He made the sun shine again. Made me realize how it is to fall in love again and trust and hope and be simply happy. The thought of him clears my head and gives me life from within. Words may not vindicate and not be enough to utter how I feel right now. Happiness. I know it will end but that's the future's concern already and that's why we have a present to make all that progeny matter.


But wait there's more. Have I told you that I am in a POLYAMORY kind of relationship? 
I know! Smells trouble, right? Who cares! I don't.
I am not conventional and I have the alternative lifestyle to boot. So right now it's a win-win situation. Consent it stays the same. I hope. 


The Art and Etiquette of Polyamory: A Hands-on Guide to Open Sexual RelationshipsUncertain, hmmm? Yes! It's inevitable. Everything else is temporary. Only HIM is enduring and permanent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...