3.21.2011

Love Abundance


Polyamory (from Greek πολύ [poly, meaning many or several] and Latin amor [love]) is the practice, desire, or acceptance of having more than one intimate relationship at a time with the knowledge and consent of everyone involved.


MANY LOVE


Polygamy (from πολύς γάμος polys gamos, translated literally in Late Greek as "often married"[1]) is a heterosexual marriage which includes more than two partners


MANY SPOUSES



Now there's a difference but still I really can't fathom the idea because it will mask the identity of a swinger. Most friends I know do practice swinging and for me it ain't healthy, promiscous even. 


I find it weird, absurd and unconventional but times have grown into such a warp that all unimaginable things before are now a reality and existing side by side with us, humans.


Would you like to share what's yours? Relationship-wise I mean. Jealousy is not a human trait well developed to handle the joyrides of intimacy and affinity. Things, yes! Why not! You can even trade, sell and barter to your hearts content if you want. But we are talking about an individual or a set of individuals. Breathing and alive. That thinks and feels differently in very atypical possible ways. Erratic sometimes if I may add. Well that's how genuine we are and distinct. Confused much? Don't rub it in!


That's my 2-cents. You? What do you think?
Are you PRO or ANTI?Polyamory in the 21st Century: Love and Intimacy with Multiple Partners

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...