8.18.2010

Singapore White Chicken

Hear ye, hear ye! Binge mode ahead!

Yesterday while I was walking from work, I happen to pass by this new stall right by Shopwise in Araneta Centre. Singapore Chicken, pretty fly I guess since the Lion City ain’t a new word here in the Metro, been hearing a lot from that beautiful and expensive city. Yet this ain’t about that city but the food that they offer on that new hub.
White Chicken, a very delicate and yet a very fine dish. Boiled chicken, so you never have to worry about calories and fats due to frying. The aroma was just so sweet it was so enticing. It was paired up with a chili paste and minced ginger. That I really thought was a bit outrageous at first but boy oh boy did they have me so wrong! Talk about the bursting flavor in your mouth, damn it was so fantastic, very delightful and oh so flavorful! Matched with a cupful of rice cooked in coconut milk, I hesitated at first since milk and me doesn’t go that well, I am lactose-intolerant so being cautious is what I do best. A grumble ain’t good so am aware of it.
The dish? It was 96% good, very good, we will leave them a room for improvement, won’t we? The service? I’ll give it 74%, they ain’t that accommodating, they serve, they greet and that’s what should be expected, a lot of work needed to their manpower, excuse my French but that’s how I see it, sorry pun not intended
For me, tasting the White Chicken was like a very exotic trip, I never thought that it would be that yummy and flavorful that I promised to go back and try the Laksa which is a noodle dish but with zest and tang! It was very Asian, very deep and sultry for a food. I loved it and enjoyed it!
So if your in for some difference, try the Singapore Chicken hub and try it for yourself, a treat! Same as  me, I got hooked and am cruising them again for another delicious dish!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...