8.18.2010

Einstein

Young.Adventurous.Funny.Slow.Talkative.Elusive.




Wish me the best of luck! Might want to toss a leprechaun coin while you’re at it! Thanks!

That’s my boy! Literally, a boy at eighteen, hopefully am not gonna be trafficking an underage. Well I guess not! Bad thing is that, he’s freakin’ straight and no plans of getting to the other side. I tried pushing but ain’t an easy task. I wish it can be that easy. Yes you can wish me luck but who knows. Seemingly not afraid to take risks and goes all out. Never afraid of anything. Jovial and humorous but has his own pretty little world, comes slowness as he engulfs his own brethren, I won’t comment further as it may trigger other stuff. He talks, talks and talks and talks. I respond. He talks, talks and talks and talks. I nod. He talks, talks and talks and talks. That’s the usual conversation but I guess we compliment each other, me being the audience and him being the showman, quite an odd pair, right?
The last part is the most dramatic I’ve been and have dealt with it eversince. Our relationship is the kind of thing that really doesn’t exist. We agreed to agree that it would be US but no commitment. Found it hard to accept but the latter got me thinking, I had a lot of relationship all of which were bound and tied with commitment and all that shenanigans, name it, been there and done that. But this setup, new as I’ve mentioned, quite catched me by surprise. Not expecting to come out from an 18-year old, toddler in terms of relationship thingamajig yet there it is, dawned and puzzled as I am, went for it. I’ll just think about it afterwards but right now, I am happy. And I guess that’s what matters most, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...