8.18.2010

First Date Mesh

Hitting it or hewning it.
 I guess that’s the big trademark of dating even before, straight and gay alike. But I am not here to give focal on our counterpart, we queer have already much dilemma in our hands to be devout on single straight people, no offense meant that’s all!
 I myself have been on just days ago, I kept on wondering how it takes all your time and strength from the preparation from top to toe physically and emotionally, not to mention the what-if’s and the maybe’s and toxicity of all first dates. As they say first impression lasts, and tell me they don’t I’ll beat you to pulp because they really do and they matter a lot.
 There I was, anxious and hesitant but I just went on anyway. What have I got to loose, right? But to my dismay I did lost something, my heart. No, no, no am not spoiling anything in fact I am just teasing. Want to hear more? Sure? No more begging here it goes.
 From all dates I’ve had he was the most irritating and ego-spastic hombre that I have been with, he did the talking ¾Th of the time but I was not so sure why I fell in. We or he talked about everything and anything under the sun, basking from hobbies, lifestyle and even personal and intimate details. He was the most pessimistic and negative of all vetoes and I was swooshed to a trance and got hooked up. A thought came to me while we were tattling, opposites really do attract. That thought lingered and for a while I just cerebrated that maybe it’s a twist of fate. Nonetheless I am smitten.
 After all that was, I felt falling or so I mentated.
 Then there it came, two days and no hellos, judgment as it was, with all the responses and gestures, was I a deal maker or a breaker? It kept me thinking, what did I do that ticked him off. I replayed every conversation and upshots, what could have been so wrong that it made an impression so blackball that even a greeting nor a hate reply is so hard to commence. Can’t find any in fact maybe he was not just into me. Funny how it ended, I remembered a movie of the same title and most of the lines that were uttered were mostly true and definitive to what I have been through, while watching the movie I was like in hysterics as I never intellected for it to be true. Alas! It was! So real and apodictic it hurt. Rummaging from my collection, played the movie again and bam! There it is! This was just what happened and I figured out what he was talking about and I felt crying, after all as everything have been said and done what you can only do is learn from that horrid occurrence.

 Now am back on the bandwagon again. Single. Dating. Hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...