8.18.2010

Time Management



This kills me! But who isn’t? Commitments, appointments, due dates, rush hours and even falling in love. Huh? Yeah, it isn’t a typo? Nope,  love is included. Why not?
More often than not, you might as well wish for a time machine and time space warp. That’s why I love lingering on dreams and be an anime of course, since you get to imagine what you can do and what might have been and be granted opportunity! Well, we can only muster all efforts.


If only. 
A very powerful assuming line.
But we need to face reality as it will only exhume and consumpt you even more.

Fact? We are in a time pressured environment, although free movement is allowed, the time to breathe, think and act are so vividly counted and shortened that in a matter of seconds, we could only blink and then it’s gone, FOREVER! All you have left are memory and sometimes even dust.
In my line of work, you are lucky if you get to sleep four straight hours without interruption. After that, you can wish a magic lamp to fall on your lap and for a genie to come out to hand you a sleeping elixir. It’s that hard. Lying down is easy, counting sheep gets too tiring and outdated. Drinking milk gets me spasm and upset stomach.
Living in a frenzy metro such as Manila, distorts you, I mean your life, the way you live it, love it and deal with it. Even how you project your life altogether gets altered because of time. In a snap, it comes around and never gets back around not like Karma, I hope a good one at that!
Adorable Red LadyBug Novelty Bracelet Wristwatch Comes Gift Boxed



Such a highway to hell but for me, this is the good life. A very good life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...