8.18.2010

10 to top - Break up lines…. nah, this is still the usual crap!!!


Lame? Yeah I know, it’s been there and all have done it already but in anyway you say it Top 10 will always be top ten. It’s just a matter of a make or a breaker thing that makes it cute and funny.

Tuesdays with Morrie: An Old Man, a Young Man, and Life's Greatest LessonHere’s my firstborn.


Oh yeah you did! Jeez! A simple “it’s not working” or “I don’t like you” would have sufficed but due to its blatant after effect, literary geniuses came up with lots of dustup to evince the message itself. Euphimism some call it but in so many ways you come up to it and say “THE” word. You just can’t help it but cry and wallow. You’ve been dumped for crying out loud! Of course it will sting.


  1. It’s not you, it’s me! 

  2. I am not yet ready! 

  3. I am not into relationship!

  4. I have fears that I need to overcome!

  5. I am waiting for someone!

  6. I need space and time.

  7. We have our differences.

  8. I don’t deserve you.

  9. You are so perfect for me.

  10. I need to mature on my own.

See what I mean, go excogitate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...