8.18.2010

It’s all about sex.

As Michael Novotny said, it’s all about sex.

Queer As Folk: Club Babylon / TV O.S.TS      E       X     

Plain, simple and no hang-ups. Nothing more, nothing less. A big turn-off or maybe its just me and my big dream of a fairytale ending and happy ever after. A friend always reminds me, bars are not your relationship haven but hard-headed as I am, I still saunter and scrutinize. I should know better. I had the taste of my meds just last night; hot, hunky, tall and dark, what else could you ask for. Eyed him for several minutes and voila, dinner was served. And guess what was the first thing that he uttered, damn right it was, the formidable TOP or BOTTOM question. Hah! I know that was coming alright!

Can’t seem to fathom why is it hard to commit but for the sake of arousal and “itch” in a snap its a realism, odd how since if you’ll take it into consideration, one is life-long and the other is just ephemeral. Question: Are you born with it? Is there such a relationship-repelling-soul? And how would you know or gauge that you are that person? I know lot of couples, be it straight or gay battles a lot of issues, fight here, dustup there, I mean endless. I know for a fact they’re happy but scarring-wise haven’t figured out what is it that makes them stay and linger for good. I know some that only stages a flaunt of what seems to be a unique union but deep inside, hatred and fury entails the wedlock. I believe it smells bitterness up there but what can I do, been there and done it so far, counting all of them as blessings makes me curse the hell out of me.

I know am a drama queen, a charmed one and bitch molded into one, who would have ever guessed am a hopeless romantic….. but isn’t all of us? In more ways than one, we’re similar. Yet why does it still sting when unwrapped? Truth what they say that reality bites and snaps! Funny how qoutes try to dissemble out what you feel. It incurs you real hard. Many of us just shrugs but in corporealty it austerely injures us.

Nowadays, is it a crime to be such a hopeless romantic? In a gayman’s world is the only important essence of being a queer is getting laid and fucked? Intellectual aside, we know that the queendom is full of talented and gifted causal agent.

Cheers to getting laid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...