8.30.2010

Backstreet’s back….. alright!

I am an avid listener of RX Monster 93.1 and a fan actually at that!

Guess what?
BSB- Backstreet Boys are back, they’ve been on the airwaves for a couple of weeks now with their hit single “Straight Through My Heart”, catchy tune and lyrics, distinct flavor that the BSB has been known for. They also have another cute track but I forgot the title, sorry my bad! I know, right?
Taken from the seventh studio album “This is Us”. Actually since they became a quartet not long ago this is their second album to date.
I can still remember my highschool days, screaming dreamily once the track “Get Down” and “Quit Playing Games”  are played from cassette players (MP3, IPods and PodCast weren’t the ones we used before, jurassic I know!) Those were the days! Shut up please! And after what, 13 years in the industry, they are still here, creating music that we once loved and embraced.
From the original five members, now they are a four-piece band about to dominate the pop world again.
Good to hear that the band is so resilient after all what happened. BSB would be forever a legend, creating their niche in the music world and in our hearts, the soulful melody and of course the undying boy band moves….. 
Gee! Now I remember the friggin’ title of that second single with upbeat mix, it’s Bye Bye Love…… hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...