8.30.2010

breakaway


The stupor is already wearing off.
Exhaustion is lurking though my veins.
It’s affecting my entirety.
I’m restless and ecstatic without adieu
I want to break free but something is keeping me.
As every passing day goes
I’m washed away, farther away.
Taming the waves is not going to endure the whirl.
I am whole
Yet the gap and the blow makes it difficult to summon tranquility
My state of mind falters and capturing the balance is impossible
What’s happening, I ask but the thought just bursts into thin air.
Limbo as it is, 
never thought that it would be like this.
Choked and breathless.
Can’t summon a grasp piercing thru myself,
Gasping for air.
Struggling to find myself.
All effort exhumed but I’m getting nowhere.
Tired but the need to go on still consumes me.
How?
My mind is in circles,
In quest of answers, trying to fathom, reaching but unable to clutch.
Exuberantly judged and detrimented.
I have taken suggestions yet the blunder and the mischief is still at bay.
I am already screaming but all I hear is a screech.
Trying to wheel in what squandered my being.
being drowned with my own words, squelching…..
Aaaagghhhhhh!

And then I woke up. Whew! What a dream!


No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...