8.30.2010

Sist3rho0d

I miss all of them. It’s been what, 3 years since we bonded and got along? I guess. Not your usual bunch. There goes Martin the Chinese Blair, Erom the Glamorous, Mike the free-willed lad, Kat the simple kvetch and moi, Mira the eccentric.

We fight, we argufy and sometimes get to leeways but at the end of the day, we still manage to get the conflict out of the drape.
Friends. My echt friends.

They nudge you when you’re off bounds and commends you when apt. Sharing gossip, makeup bits, runway shows, what’s hip and what’s not specially the out of season’s and there’s the endless sale talk on the couture, vintage and high fashion trends. From the recently concluded fashion weeks to the TV series we love watching and repeating. Hay! I miss them real bad.
And the laughter? Endless!

The point-outs and alterations? Pointless!

Yet endless and pointless it would seem, we are what we are and we love doing what we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...