8.30.2010

The Beyonce Experience
Frontier Culinary Spices, Organic Cayenne Pepper Powder, 1.15-Ounce Pouch (Pack of 6)
Yesterday I was like re-living the memories of Deena Jones on DreamGirls, very much noticing the curvaceous and voluptuous BK. What a gorgeous sight! I mean, wow! Va-va-voom I should say. But focusing on the story was the main highlight of that saunter. Starting a career at 16, being on the limelight and then fading away. I guess that’s life really, one thing will lead to another and to the next and ends it after. Just like your fave song that starts with a low note, bridges to the chorus and ends with an ovation.

I then slept. Then the alarm buzzed. Argh! End of the slumber line, time to wake up.

Injected The Beyonce Experience, singing and humming to my fave track, Flaws and All, enjoying the melody and rhythm but I can’t keep instantiating that she was a bit “big”, gorgeous and curvaceous and all that but she was bigger than usual compared to that sequence from DreamGirls. And I wondered how she did it, rumors said that she went into a diet method so effective that she lost 22lbs . Intriguing, me like it so far!

Here is what I found out, thanks to Google, I got my precious.


Coombs Family Farms 100% Pure Organic Maple Syrup Grade B, 32-Ounce Jug
The Maple Syrup Diet by Stanley Burroughs 


Fast facts:
-the method is in fact a form of fasting, rather than dieting
- involves eating no solid food at all
-a mixture of lemon juice, Grade B/Medium Maple Syrup, water and Cayenne pepper
-can be taken cold, as a cordial, or hot, as a tea
-recommended for a minimum of ten days

2 tablespoons (1 fluid ounce) freshly squeezed lemon or lime juice (approx. 1/2 lemon)
2 tablespoons (1 fluid ounce) organic Grade B maple syrup
1/10 Teaspoon or more cayenne pepper – as much as you can comfortable cope with
1 Cup (8 fluid ounces) purified or spring water

Also known as the Master Cleanse Diet, celebrities like Robin Quivers and Jared Leto have been known to use the formula succesfully, i’ve been thinking twice to try it over and see what’s in it for me but am also afraid since my metabolism is not that normal in the very first place, according to my dietitian I’m already underweight for my height yet I still feel abominable.

Well I guess it’s always the extreme battle of what we WANT not what we NEED, right?

I’ve known myself to be so fickle-minded. Nah! Whatever!



http://www.motleyhealth.com/articles/2008/02/beyonces-diet-aka-maple-syrup-diet.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...