8.30.2010

Shrimps ala Carte / September 22, 2009

Bitchy mode switching ON.

What happened? Has there been an invasion of the decapods that they are oh so rampant recently!
Fugly faggots are so visible! Yaiks! I mean wow, when did this happened? It’s not very entertaining! Doesn’t seem right!
Technically buff and chiseled abs, yes! That’s a given fact. Boy those torso are so toned and packed but man do they look like hideous cretin from neck UP.
Am not demeaning what is happening but it’s too much for an eye-irritant nowadays!  I guess there was a point when they derived the term “closet queens” no wonder they are kept and locked.
And mind you the foundation is 2-tones lighter. What the fudge! How can you not notice it? It’s like a beheaded knight! Can they not go au naturale and just be themselves! Much better that way if you ask me.
Well this is me, expressive and blatant. Deal with it or bear with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...