8.30.2010

just a nice talk / July 19, 2009

Is it hard to conjure? I know it’s too much! Conversation might be outdated and overrated but isn’t it nice and overwhelming to be in an intellectual conversation rather wage a tongue snogging?
As I’m standing near the bar, stares, facial nod and fixtures, smiles and cute gestures, really won’t nudge me. Over and over, I have fallen to such inadequacies for such a long time. Been to hell and all that. Hurt and faltered. Yet that’s the only edification we can muster. Experience. Makes you wanna think isn’t four years of ferris-wheel-like repetition enough? But I guess in our pink world, you may never really get enough. Yes, its human nature but to hell with it, being satisfied is one thing and looking for fun and risk is another. Adventorous as it may seem yet serving it up cold might be the only way to rummage things up. Maybe I was in the wrong place at that time. Is it? Where should be the ideal place I might ask? For me any conversation is apt anywhere, may it be intellectual or a sexual rendesvouz, a topic and pleasantries is all you need.
That’s all!
Alright, I know we need to consider dimwits and male bimbos but it’s all part of it. You may not have the knowledge on all things but trying is not that hard to be engaged with. Meet and greet, exchange of names and that’s it, that’s all they need to get, and maybe fluids later! Crap? It’s the circle of life, or so I know in our baklese world. Sometimes it gets me wondering, with this whole bunch of bi-males, pink bruskos and effeminatas(thanks to L. Cano for the nametags..lol!) that hordes bars and clubs, do they even know the odds? Meeting people they don’t even know and lip locking their way to satisfaction? Maybe yes, maybe either!
Well I guess am wishing on a star, wish I may, wish I might.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...