8.30.2010

Open-mindedOpen-minded

This I have currently known. Bisexuals nowadays have emerged from one cell to another. Mind you a lot have really changed, from demeanored faggots, to elite gays and then to simply queer. Maybe it has got to do with MSG(Monosodium glutamate), I am not spelling it out for you! What the heck is that! I really don’t know.

I asked a friend who “was” straight now turned “Open-minded”, the word itself made me think twice, why? Rumored to be the new bisexual natured feline, as in cat? Not literally! Is this a phase also other than being bisexual itself? That I haven’t known, been out of the circulation lately and am trying to cope up. But if this is one of those phase, what are the manifestations? The traits and the ways? Merriam really would have a very hard time defining every moment of spectacle a gayman’s life unravels. Every hour there is a new jargon and conversation being created. Well that’s who we are, we eat creativity for breakfast, bedazzlement for dinner and bewilderment for dessert, am skipping lunch as we are always on a diet, if you know what I mean.

But hey, the word itself is catchy, right? Simple, confined and definitely discreet. LOL! Of all the facets that we queers are prompted with. in life, I guess this is one way of showing the guise in all of us. We roam and joist yet you can never can tell of who we really are just with a glance. Maybe it’s with the angle or the defiance that each individual was turmoiled with but we can never validate. Nice to know after all adversaries, we live, dominate and fulfill a very happy and meaningful life. Can we consider it nuisance? I guess not, phasing I think most of us can relate to in life, and I mean most of us did walked thru that path, trying to know who we really are and getting to see the person inside you. Mulan is that you? nah, she have Shang and her duty is to her heart.

Pouring over what should be and what could be. Being constructive can get you somewhere where you want to be and having a destructive alignment will get you haywire. Judging another individual has been a way of life eversince way back World War 2, meticulous eyes and prying mouth are always the culprit of such, we can do nothing on it, it’s there, established and irrevocably existing. Well it’s life, spice that tangles taste buds.
Choice. I’ts your own. Live up to it.

You may be jammed down and crammed but if you know that you’re living your life, free from complexities and complacency, I guess it really won’t matter who dare defy your will. Open-minded or not.
You are who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...