8.30.2010

Pursuing Happy_ness / August 29, 2009

I should be. Right?

But true to the saying, people just don’t get contented of what they have, personally, yes am one of them. Crazy as it is, I should be but why am I still wanting more, am I that greedy? I doubt it! Am just a typical gay guy, making a difference out on my own. But why am I still empty?
I got my job back at my previous company, a year ago this was my agony and frustration, leaving a priced possession, letting it go, making the biggest mistake of my life. Yet now am back but why am I still not happy after getting what I wanted.
Sometimes I just want to stop the world from spinning, do nothing and even stop change from happening yet default as it is, I can’t. I want to stop thinking but things pushes me to think again. I envy people who just let things pass them by not even noticing that life already nudged them but not even noticing it. Such lucky ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...