8.30.2010

s e p t e m b e r

September 13, 2009 as foretold after one year.....

Awakening.
It has already been one year. If my memory serves me right, this was the month i’ve let loose, inhibitions, cares and worries as well as myself.

CheluOMafiaBedPalawan 2Pink RepublicBoracay and the defunct Government, they became my home, my sanctuary and my salvation, they mummed me, taken me prodigal and the best thing there is, is the debauchery and the sordid feelings while on the dance floor, right at the center of everyone else, drunked, sometimes intoxicated. Inebriation makes you do things you’re really not meant to do when you are sober. Funny, when I go back and think about  what foolishness i’ve done, it makes me smile, some were erotic and some really are hilarious.

Partying every night, hook ups left and right, one-night stands, the make outs on alley ways and even dark corners. Caring for nothing but the elated stupor. Sexual innuendos were mostly the highlight.

I say dangerous.

Really dangerous!

Gyrating non-stop from Mondays to Fridays as weekends are slain mostly with booze and sometimes weeds and simpleton drugs. Making friends and making love were simultaneously done. Don’t know how things really happened, at that point, I was just going with the flow, dancing to the rhythm of my viscus, following my hearts desires.
Luckily I was able to pull my self up. You ask if I feel sorry for all that i’ve been thru? NO, it was me, all me and all that I got was part of my ascension. I beleive on no risks, no glory. Maybe there are some regrets but am not going to lament on them. It happened, so it must be meant to happen. Things never go haywire because they just want to, they are meant. Karma is one and other is simply fate. A retrospect, if it is typified then it is, if it is not then let go.

The saunter was exhilirating but the treasures I got, all of them are gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...