8.30.2010

Blame it on the weatherman / September 12, 2009

I am thick faced 

I am thick skinned 

I am gay

but

I am NOT a thief and a liar

and

I have a pink blood

but

I am not a mudblood


That’s what they’re blaming me for.
Without even a substantial proof. They just pointed at whoever they like and whatever they think. Just like that!
Funny how life goes, right? You making your own small little way and at the end of the day you would still be the one to blame? Absurd as it is, well a low-life is still a low-life eventhough how much jewels and Ninoys you have. Lucky am not, breeding and all that. I have class and sass, I point and shoot just like a digital camera with ease and finesse. Like what I’ve said, you could have all the cash in the world but you can’t buy class in so many words.
I’ve had my bad moments in the past, and am truly ashamed for some of it. Well, younger years are full of risk-free or worry-free moments, defying all rules and edict just to follow your hearts desires. But maturing and coming of age is part of growing up. It is not advisable to stick to those years, retardation might be on your veins if you do that! You don’t get to stay on a 12 year old brain if you’re already 26 years of age.
True to my words, I work hard for the money I spend. Am living with my mantra, I will work hard and party even harder. That’s me care-free but not a troubled thief. I know somebody who is, but am keeping my mouth shut! I’m a believer of karma, it goes around and definitely comes around. That I can attest. I’ll just wait for karma to reciprocate for me. They can run but never really get to hide. It catches up everytime.

Few last words: BAKLA man akong naturingan, OO , makapal mukha ko pero hindi matigas and maitim ang budhi ko…..

not like the ones I particularly know…….

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...