8.30.2010

Shortcuts

Are they an escape or an access for fast and easy tracks?

A friend once said why not travel with all the bumps and burns rather than having not experienced them at all. Flaws and everything, it teaches you particular rules on life, achieving merits and failures along the way. I guess its true but not most of it, yeah I know bruises teaches wisdom and strength but the agony and the pain, are they worth it all? Personally, I can’t tell, how I wish I can.
Point taken but who would afford such obstruction when you can detour and have an easy access to ways that are meant to. Maybe its human instinct doing so. Me, myself can’t help it, living in a very competitive and complicated life such as mine, you need to find ways as greasy as it may seem just to get out of such situations. Growing up in a very different circa, makes you tougher and meaner compared to others who ravished the good side of life, thankful that I am but also confused of whether is it a good thing or a bad note.
I know its unsafe waters if you’ll ask me but I think its worth a try. On hand experiences don’t get offered every waking day of your life. So maybe i’ll get on with it. Tacky as it may seem, but am excited what things may happen during its course. Personally, am afraid but let’s see what will happen, at least I will have a few what-if’s  in the future if I would look back. Being here and now, taught me a lot of things, that I should and should have not done. Yet the lesser it is painful to those situations that you have felt the rush.
Like falling in love, whoever said it was this exciting and also excruciating back to back. Living the way it usually is, it stirs every limb of yours of everything possible. You tend to over analyze such simple things and thoughts.
Asking you, right now, are you willing to risk shortcuts and break-free or just let everything fall into place?

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...