8.30.2010

Circus / August 28, 2009

I figured, just last night, when I was dancing and all eyes are fixated on me. I love this song, its me, very me. The lyrics rang, it lingered, am not sure why but it really does. True what they said,  there are two types of people in this world, the entertainer and the observer, its your calling which one you do.
Ain’t it right that there are only two types of guys, the one that can festoon with you and the one that gets perturbed. I like the guy but am not sure if he feels the same way too. He moved away from me, literally away from me. So what I did you ask? You don’t have too, revenge is sweet, very sweet if savored on the spot. I know its not good but the whole time it was happening, I enjoyed my whole existence, it was surreal, maybe because I was out of the limelight that long that it made me want it more than ever I wanted it.
Circus
Liberating but short-lived. 
Intoxicating as it is, I was not granted to be out of the speckle even for once, there was no boundary but the commitment was there, the honesty, the truth of being in a relationship, it was happy and fulfilling and all that, glorious even in every word you can muster but as it stayed, longer and better and stronger, there came a point where you really just wandered and asked all the why’s, bewildered and astonished. You wanted to stay committed and work the relationship out but it’s already getting into your nerves, eating you out alive.
And just like that. Snap!
Am already beyond my years, do I need to wait for more to come? Besides, am tired of waiting and tired of wasting all my time. By myself, all on my own. How I wish I can be a magician just for a day or two just to make a difference or even just a glitch on my scrutinized life, am tired of doing everything right, am I allowed to do bad things and make mistakes? Just like others, just like that! I want to be blamed, be wrong, be judged and be mitigated just like that.

Whew! Exhilirating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...