8.22.2010

am i too gay to function?

it may be the case but i don’t think so. am living the life i’ve always wanted, piquant lifestyle yet nonetheless happy. doesn’t it always invariably boils down to the happiness you obtain? or what matters is the estimate of the one you have? queer as i maybe but all things in my life are already plunked, boundaries and limits are there, yes a thing or two, juggle and stumble i can do coz that’s me picky! i work hard and party even harder, murder as it may seem for my self esteem but that’s how am trained and groomed. i manage myself as distinct as i can but affirms never to trample anybody’s fate, i densely credence that each individual has his own; way of thinking, expressing, adapting and interacting: i repute to that but i will whirr all i hank.

i guess not! am fairly unostentatious! serviceable as lathe machine! i have my working cogs codified! but why this emptiness? am i seeking what is cloaked? satiating the fact that not all things in life can be scoped and grasped. most of the times am in a wonder if my ruminations are still fathomable. reality bites, i know, but am not customizing the absurdity.

am happy i am gay and loving it to the core. the pulchritude of being queer is that, you have the essence; to cheer, to emulsify beauty from its existence, to mellow dissension, reach out to squandered soul and one update to that is transmogrifying metrosexuals having a havoc of their existence. hahaha! that i got from a friend of mine, truth be told, there are a lot of personality and behavior we have in this existence and some other are yet to be reconnoitered. maybe it’s a choice i’ve made but i have no qualms and dubiousness over the matter. i love me being me. am not one of the conundrums, they impose a very flamboyant lifestyle, ostentatious cogency and elaborate countenance but i don’t guarantee genuine personages behind! mask? yes! definitely, most gays i know have propensity to become such, but those aren’t my kind of proletariat. i may go my own way but its always on the nail, i may do several deputes but i make sure its pristine. genes and all that but am not conveyed to be who i am not!

vague yet prominent, don’t you think? maybe it’s how you perceive things, personally, life is what you make the most out of it. controlling your life ain’t a burden from GOD above, if you see it in a different level, actually is an unraveled gift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...