8.22.2010

my name is MD: either deal with me or bear with me! / Originally posted June 2009

I AM SO TIRED: looking for love, dressing up for love, being in love and all the idiosyncrasies that LOVE entails, it may be a flaunt for a time or two but it always wears off, am not bitter, am just stating a fact that not all of us understands a stab on the heart and back every time we mingle ourselves with other behalf, we could only take wear and tear for a  couple of times yet some people treat it as a healthy behavior for one’s own, is it? Getting hurt  in this crucial set-up is inevitable, one after the other, takes more than what you have, effort and management kicks the butt out of you and still you need to wake up the next morning like nothing has happened, you’ll cry, you’ll laugh and most of the times you’ll crack the nuts left in your crazy little world. Still the white lie you made is there, leaves fragments that you may opt to linger or derail.

I AM SO MESSED UP: who wouldn’t be? Wooing promises, casual tet-a-tet and one night stands, makes one soul agitate the perturbing complexities of LOVE. If only there are cookies and firewall available for human, why not? Am gonna be the first one to instill and install all versions of it :) hahahah! Am already a tyrant to my own self, mendacity and scourge are all it brought. 

I AM SO CHANGING: nonetheless, time has come for me to love myself, I have let myself be in anguish but no more. My beliefs and judgement are not to be tarnished anymore, this is me, and who will love me notwithstanding of who i’ve become but will always be me. I LOVE ME.

my name is MD

either deal with me or bear with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...