8.22.2010

moving on


can’t really seem to fathom
what became and what will be
all i know as for i have grown
bitterness still envelopes me
maybe it will take time
or not so as i think
it bade adiue like a dime
even as i jot all thoughts with an ink
crying would be an option
for a wolf who spilled milk gratuitously
sallowing is also damnation
as it purports not me obviously
aplomb as i wanna be
this love has been maimed by a taunt
condoned by the fact merely
as it is not me to gloat
ergo, i should let go!
countless and endless squalling won’t archaic
all these love voodoo
giving credence would be my only arctic
au revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...