8.22.2010

Am too tired of ……

Tired of thinking what will become of me, been so desolate for as long as I can remember, all I’ve had are only poignant thoughts, only reminiscing can recollect. Am I expecting too much? Or plainly my way is out of my league? Not sure though, wishing there could be change, hah! I can’t just lie still without doing anything, I’m doomed for vagrancy and I don’t feel like having to savor the loneliness again.
Some people think, joviality is becoming of me, yeah right, true in way! Coz what will be of Mira’s existence if am just going to go ahead and get lost in translation. 1 + 1, would relatively equate with stupidity, boredom and self-deprivation on the term “happy” in which, seldom triggers a point of focal where strength versus mind and emotion battles up, gearing toward what is better of a person or what would deal accordingly to a situation such as this. Being alone, selfish and righteous hasn’t brought much joy and luck when it fields out to love and relationships, maybe to some yes, but ask me and my experience, hasn’t changed much of it! Career-wise? Yeah am on it, bragging pots of gold and recognition but I don’t think it suffices it all, work gives you pleasure in certain ways, measurable as it is. But falling in love does immense a totality of you being a person you are living life as it unfolds. Yet there are ME’s entrapped to a spot irrevocable by truth and knowledge with a fact, however fighting for glory brewed in it’s finest!
How sweet it is thinking of what will become of someone or something but in reality sometimes slips through unimaginably coarse path. Is there a knock that would tell me, hey! This is it, the time, the person and the consequence, be appropriate and display a great deal of appearance. Is there? Or it stumble you unexpectedly? I really don’t know and am really not sure of what to anticipate, I want to do something, exert unto anything and devour love and time for someone but it also wrings me of questions, even I can’t expatiate!
Funny thing though, I have a remarkable knuckle with questions but not with retorts! I guess its how life unfurls at your very own eyes but still not notice such graceful indulgence! Am tired, really tired, hmmmmmm……?

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...