8.22.2010

Consequentiallly for you!

Change is the only permanent in this world. Flaringly yes, but are we able to change destiny as it is written? Heck of a confusion huh?
Karma, the one related to change, I mean, let’s get to it, a law in physics class heads us up: in every action, there is an equal and relatively positive and negative reaction. Layman’s diction? Consequences! But I always think about it as karma, either positive or negative still is a part of the consequence that equates what you have done, though past and present that would still affect and whack you in a bang!
Take an example, me, yeah me, none other else! I bummed myself hoping to construct a diversity of what I have, yet I was very wrong to have let gone of a gem so precious, now so intricate, there is no other stock left. Precarious judgment was one of the highlights. Awfully true, but my senses were clouded of what seems to be the most elusive decision I have done on my entire life. Elusive? Definitely! A scorching career that provided everything great and one of a kind. Please don’t mind my junk sentimentality but that’s the truth behind it all.
I hope all will come to its terms and finally would end my desperation in which is, and radically is destroying me. Tempting though to end my life, yep! I did have an unraveling thought of it. Am a complete disaster, as presumably judged with all of my writings on the wall. I want to be free but who doesn’t right? all of us woes of being able to set our self boundless by everything. I guess as rough as it gets the tough should too be going. But how? Condescendingly its always there to perturb my very existence.
Well, its maybe a teaching for me, not to take very lightly the consideration of a fact to value work as a basic necessity to human existence and formation. Contemplating over the sad situation am stuck into. Right now I don’t have a damn choice, do I? Very late to think of the repercussions, why now? Am beginning to doubt it’s human nature. You can’t value a thing if you have it, at the time you loose it, it ravels you the significance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...