8.22.2010

Hoochie bootie!

Have you ever had those urges? Sexually I mean. Me, myself keeps on having them, I know it's sick but don’t you think its normal, being a person with primal and carnal needs? And mind you in heat at that point too! I know what’s in your mind. Blimey! I’ve had some thinking done over it! Several gazillion hours just over the thought. Maybe I am sick but let’s agree to the fact that am not the only one on that lane. Geez! I even have urges to the person next to me. No! that’s me lying, it was a joke am not that sick-o to think of something like that!
Recently things are very complicated and out of hand, yet let me verse that one correctly, perversely it’s getting worse, I know for a fact it’s not suppose to happen but am on it! Sacredly hiding it but I know any moment it would splurge if I may not get it out of my system and get laid and be done with it! Accordingly I can’t! am all out of penny and extravagance is quite not exquisite on those urges! Well, I guess its for the good of me, coz am in a perfect nowhere and I need to get my senses back in place.
Needless to say am a pervert, that nature nurtured to be abundant on me! What a mess! I don’t wanna be like this, you know the feeling of being scrunched and reminded every now and then that what you are doing and thinking is not good and utterly very bad for you and everyone around you! Am sure it’s particularly the dumbest thought I have right now, but don’t have a choice either!
Now am angry being me and with the thoughts above my head, it really runts me to insanity. Am not sure what would become of me, all I know it’s eating me up. Really hoping it would turn out a good side of a person of me, but with the hike am getting strangled with, I doubt if that is still best for me.
Yet enough of me, so far this thought has been all a one-sided course. And by the looks of it, it may not be a fairy-tale ending but I assume I could have the thrown and the tiara with the castle to go with it! That easy huh? But I doubt it! I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...