8.22.2010

Dating and mating!

Intriguing huh? I don’t dare think so. I’ve had the most convex theory last night while I was waiting for the jeep to fetch us up. Lately it's been a wonder if there would still be such romanticism that I ogle to every once in a while. Mind you it really is very tiring having to deal with yourself alone at night, if you know what I mean. Great times have been shared with “palmistry” but it does sort of end there and would fade out eventually and really you would need some other heat and the need to be with someone else.
I’ve even joked about it, coz this was this guy, a not so cutie but a looker, he kind of passed and checked me out, mind you I have still hope that I’ll have happiness on my ever after all the while, am not that ugly-looking that’s what I’m meaning to tell. He waited about half an hour, clinging to the fact that I might be a savory dish for the night, yet his claim was overtured since I don’t have the time of my life. But quite apprehensive and remarkable since it will make me still a “sought after” eligible!
The fact that I don’t have extra-allure when it comes to sex, that is the allergy am most anxious to know how to scratch. The only experience that I have are vivid memories, I have seduced my ****** to bed and am hoping that I won’t do it again, that’s all. I even took education from a friend and am not even on the hands-on part of the training. Horrible existence huh? Yep and that’s a naked truth. The one thing on my mind right now, is to get over and done with it, so I could evaluate myself how I rate and fare. I mean that’s the real deal right? Being me and my status really is a bugger!
I know I have mustered a thing or two, so I won’t be a zero-transfat on that aspect but really is getting into my nerves how it would be like and feel like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...