8.22.2010

Crying out loud (but I can’t!)

I really don’t know where to start, what to do and why do I feel this way. I want to scream and shout the feelings I have inside but instigatingly I utterly can’t, why do always unfair things has its own way of redeeming glorious cuts and glories. When at some point you are the happiest soul in the planet, blasting struck would wake you up, bloating you with feelings unimaginable!
I guess life’s designed as that, for every locomotion that you’re going to stimulate, a deeper and much trouble will obliterate when fate resembles a skirmish. Maybe it’s not meant for me, but why “always”, am I the only idiot here, dominant enough, even tangible to all pains and sufferings? Sometimes I even think I should just cut my self loose from all attachments tantamount to wield feelings with.
In my hungry days of youth, career has been the most forecasted thought, prioritizing and obsessing to the magnanimity of my craft but that’s all to it nothing more nothing less, I’ve not even goaled a romance thru perfection, even more it defied me of company jolting everyone away with my vanity for absolution in my chosen path, I mean really miles apart from me.
Am I the only one to be blamed why I’m at the state of not knowing what to do? I have a dynamic career ahead of me, a promiscuous risk management at some point of judicial focal, intuitive psyche but a simple immaterial so called—romance, am all blank stared. I can’t even comprehend why? Am all useless and I don’t even know what causes it, am all fu*&#d up and I don’t even like the feeling of it!
Yet paramount as it is, would control be a tantamount for all of this? Would it be bliss to either eradicate one way or the other? Hmm? Am almost on a verge of loosing the touch but a hover on all of my innuendos past, present and soon to be futures, it has been a such a great roller coaster ride am not going to ever forget and would always treasure. Come on, how many times are you going to pass a lifetime, just once right? So in as much as you are tired, you also have everything and everyone to be thankful for! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...