8.22.2010

Soul“foul” Search

Yeah, offensive right! But all of us are, right? Whether you like it or not it’s this journey of unsuccessful soul-searching in every aspect life offers, damn corny, but doesn’t anyone? I mean looking for happiness, I mean true point-value happiness, taking plasticity and practicality outside of the circle, Ally Mcbeal did, but in hazardous situations, unimaginable at that! Whoa!
Soul Searching: Why Psychotherapy Must Promote Moral Responsibility

However, I’d like to ask, is there really a soul your meant to be with? Eoww! Hopeless romantic? Yes! And am proud to say I am, “hope” is the only resort I have standing and what’s left of me, personally I haven’t tried dating or even known a virtual guy, “eyeballs” them and turn it into one big fling! Yeah right, 23-year old virgin? But what can I do, am not the type ………..I know, wrong! Life has evolved into one big mass of people, you get to know with then the next day, gone! Not a trace……… am not a cleansed-mother virgin, I have hormonal urges too but the thing is, is this the right stuff? Maybe it is for some, but how I really wish I could join that caravan. I mean, does that really exist that you don’t invest into something you divulge your life with? I got this friend of mine, practically Miss-Congeniality-type-of-some-sort, gets into a relationship, be done with it, whole person with auroric-confidence still! How the plasmic hell did he do that? Simply says: keep yourself intact and unattached! Hmmmm, possible? He did survive, I mean countless, effortless and boy did he takes them home!

Unattaching? Do we have tutorial classes for this one? Please could you count me in, desperately am in need of the lectures. Ahhrg! Naturally once you develop an understanding with someone, you tend to invest in something, I mean feeling, and longing and love can be added to that investment. Sure thing as unattaching, would it be so possible? Some can do it but why can’t I? Oh me gosh! 
Soul Searching: The Religious and Spiritual Lives of American Teenagers

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...