8.22.2010

Little Manhattan

Little ManhattanWhat a movie! An 11-year old teeny-bopper film about life as it unfolds! Try it, cute! But has some point and senses (heheheh). 
Lately I’ve been so desperate about how love passes by not nudging me even a bit! Me being single and all that, had dreaded dreams of being alone for the rest of my life, well true fact that it happens and everyone at my state, age and lifestyle, statistically speaking there are more single souls rather than coupled pairs!
Yet mentally speaking, falling in love is a pain in the ass (oops! Pardon me words!). A burden to money matters, a waste in time and energy, practically, it’s a disaster! Am not that bitter and all that but reality bites (ouch!) and should we ask ourselves this time is it advisable falling in love? Well let’s look at it this way, you engage into some kind of relationship, invest into something I mean everything, mental, emotional, figurative definitions in terms of time and devotion. But what if you’re not meant for each other? Yes, and it’s a known fact not all relationships turns out to be as divine as they should be, some ended up after several years of being together.
A friend of mine once told me, that love fades, though how pure and untarnished it maybe, still will bade out of tune, but what matter is the commitment established and brought forth thru time of being together. Generally most couples stay in marriages not because mainly of love but the pledge discerned by one another.
Quite childish to think, why fall in love when you’re just going to be hurt in the end (hehehe). But hey! Love makes the world go round, right? In the simplest matter of giving, there’s love to connect with! Naaaa! Forget what I trysted, love all your heart out; it’s the purest form of life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...