8.22.2010

Stale, a word for the day!

It bores me, I know here goes Mira again, angst, grievances and pities, hmmm! Do I have a choice? I hope so, but in my so-called routinely cramped life, I have no options in doing all my wants and needs, in every demand, I foresee a commitment I need to break-free. You weigh things at-scale to keep imbalance at detail, though some glitches are patched through but neither ways planning never misses out imperfections! Haggard, yup that’s what explains and depicts me, am not at all happy, if happiness would describe the totality and serenity of living life. Duh! Living a life in the metro has been such a bliss, before this was a dream yet now is a reality, am living it yet am not savoring it as everyone should be, metro-living for me now is a just a way of life, yeah sure, am suggesting it right coz I’ve been here, adjusted and ruled my way out of it, but hello? Those were the days of excruciating fight with turbulence as what the metro offers. Although it’s a fact that I’ve come to terms with the audacity and the jovialness of the city, which I’ve fallen in love with but am still not with my senses in living it out here! But hey, we’ve been given options, and change the only one’s permanent right? So live life to the fullest or so as they say, maybe in time I’ll learn to perplex life as it contours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...