8.22.2010

Pointe-blanke—-


Earlier I’ve had an interview thru phone with one of the company am applying for. Irony is that after the interview I felt empty. Is that normal? I mean it should not be, right? I mean if you nailed it, why do I have questions?
Was it what I’ve said? Or was it how I said it or delivered it? Or maybe it’s me personally? The only response that I’ve got was it would be forwarded to the management. My oh my! I really can’t figure what went wrong, I don’t want to blame myself or be hard on myself since I’ve had my previous experience to what am applying for. I know what I want and I know what I need, but how do I get it?
Previous experience got me all worked up, fixing me to become all I am, I know am equipped to the work am applying for but just what makes me wrong or how wrong I’ve said it. Am very messed up right now, I don’t want to implicate things over the fact that am burned out having no work, and bum and really anxious to get money for myself. That really is not happening right now!
I’ve recently come to a clause, work it or break it! Man, very hard and tough to digest. I know such an easy word but really an awful lot to consider. Am hoping for the very best and to be positive in all that I have done, truthfully I know, I got it good and worked out! But sadly, things sometimes go haywire when you least expect it! Tsk, tsk, tsk!
I hope things really would change, am not used to be being this, I always am in control and knows what to do but right now, am really slummed and dumped to my senses. My friends scorned me the dreaded question: WHY RESIGN? I already had everything, yep! I did but incidentally, I crammed it down the drain. Whew!  I know this would be a very nasty and  long overdue talk but I know, am always be the one to blame!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...