8.22.2010

my right kind of wrong

i know things won’t be alright, clearly not all what you want is what you will get. somehow ideas mesh up once in a while but would minds be all you and i need? am so afraid this would happen and it did yet how i wish it didn’t. maybe nearness triggers all else, sharing thoughts and dreams, aspirations and hopes makes it impossible to forget. an equation very hard to concise, would i value friendship or would i care less? is it right to say: ALL WE NEED IS LOVE? The Beetles says so but it complicates everything. i love LOVE but it initiates hollow, excruciating pain to the bond ever built. am all stressed, loud as it may scream, i can’t deny the fact: I love him, more than i value friendship. it ain’t easy, but i’ll struggle to prove my love. great fact that i may fail but you won’t know unless you try it for yourself. am i to destruct the crease that transpired over the months? well it’s possible and feasible but am so afraid, very afraid. but the love i feel inside gives me courage to face my fears and doubts. am all dresse up in love but could i withstand all the conflicts it may bring? maybe i will maybe i won’t but who’s to know for sure what will eventually become of the hasty decisions. i love how we fight, how we aggravate things, how disturbing his reactions are and how excruciating to please his one-of-a-kind attitude towards life. i adore how he manages being silly and funny, moody at times but cute to start with. there are actually a million things to describe the feeling, yet things are quite different when am with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...