8.22.2010

BOY talk: Conspicuous truth!

In my psychoanalysis (what a word, right?), men are as blunt-dull when it comes to sensitivity, Alas! I was wrongly deceived by my data-incoherence, I know a guy, attitude-wise were different, I mean extreme from sound picks, to ideologies and even fashion statement, one thing we ever collide with is the sense of humor, that binds us(don’t take it personal, it’s just, ahhhh! Whatever, okay, fine, I’ve got a crush on the guy, you can’t blame me!) Uncompromisingly,  things have not been as smooth as sea does, mind you sea doesn’t have same currents everyday, they tend to overtake each passing current, and yes, his ideal boy-girl relationship turned-topsy-turvy haywire, judging from the looks on his face, it wasn’t the routinary fact of an am-gonna-be-your-friend-till-the-end scenario. 

Devastatingly, the guy said he be moving on, but sometimes, the eyes says so much than what your lips can tell. Me, being an owl to hoot with what he had been before the break-up ain’t gonna confuse in telling that he’s bothered with everything. You’re supposing where do I came in? The usual scene, “to the rescue” with understanding on the left hand and advice on the right, for crying out loud, I love the guy! Would you believe that? But the accolades won’t change a fact, that a love restraint from freedom, deepens like a scar that heals but leaves a mark! Offering pep-talks for me helps, but rather for others they tend to shy away for a reason not to remember the sad/happy thoughts the relationships been with. But even in words, written or spoken won’t deny the bitterness that fruits out from an investment longing to conjure the test of time. Subtlety has been born with the ladies and the lady-at-heart (yeah like me), but with a guy, it led me to believe they don’t exist, knowing a few myself who just treats a woman a damsel always in distress, at any time saved, would fall under a man’s knees. But considering it being a guy and a man to be fascinated by such sensitivity (I mean how could you say no, when he asks favor right? stand on my ground if you like, I tell you, it’s a whirlwind over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...